Alert



Um... Hi
I'm thinking if i'll close the blog because there are newer blogs that has even more hits than us :(

Also, Ive been hacked by Codered and he got my email too! I cancelled my email and then, i was going to login on Chobots and i forgot my password :(
I can’t get it back cuz, i cancelled email :(

I'm so bored and sad without Chobots!
If i don't get my password back i'll quit

I'm still thinking but i'm almost 90% sure
I'll continue to make videos but not as cooler as always
If i quit, i hopoe it doesn't affect too many people because you say
i'm awesome, make cool vids and that im best Agent

I'm not, sorry
If i quit, i'll continue to post about Poptropica, Club Penguin, Webosaurs...

Thanks, Norg

1 comments:

Firefox264 said...

darn it this is bad well i will help you all the way and anway im sure you will still be cool

Post a Comment