Quitting



I'M QUITTING CHOBOTS

Chobot banned me because i breaked the rules idk how O_O
Thats about the hacker thingy
Codered did it, he destroyed my account >:(
Here are some questions and answers about it:

Q: Why you've been banned?
A: I really dunno, Codered should be banned

Q:Are you really quitting? Please stay!
A: Yes i am, but i'll might visit the game sometimes

Q:What about your videos?
A: MAYBE i'll continue to make them

Q: What about the blog?
A: The blog will continue but Bube and Genius will continue to post about Chobots,
im going to post about other games

Q: Where can we found you?
A: You'll see my characters in the posts
I'm also planning to make a game like Seether
It will be a futuristic city

I hope you understand
See you!

BTW, i'm Square_Pants on Chobots for now
And i'll might delete the blog, idk probrably yes


0 comments:

Post a Comment